Attractive Landscape Setting...
Situated west of Edinburgh, Livingston is one of Scotland's major commercial successes and a leading industrial location.
- Expanding town with significant manufacturing and distribution base
- Skilled workforce
- Good rail links
- Excellent road links - located on the M8 between Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Fronts the A71
- 3 miles to the South of both Junctions 3 and 3A of the M8
- 12 miles West of Edinburgh Airport and 15 miles West of Edinburgh City Centre
- 1 mile South of Livingston Town Centre
- 7 miles South East of Bathgate
- M8 10 mins
- Central Edinburgh 20 mins
- Forth Road Bridge 20 mins
- Bathgate 20 mins
- Central Glasgow 45 mins